Skip to content
- Sebastian Büttner, Henrik Mucha, Markus Funk, et al. 2017. The Design Space of Augmented and Virtual Reality Applications for Assistive Environments in Manufacturing: A Visual Approach. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments: 433–440.
- Mats Eriksson, Veli Pekka Niitamo, Seija Kulkki, and Karl A. Hribernik. 2016. Living labs as a multi-contextual R&D methodology. 2006 IEEE International Technology Management Conference, ICE 2006.
- Michael Fellmann, Sebastian Robert, Sebastian Büttner, Henrik Mucha, and Carsten Röcker. 2017. Towards a Framework for Assistance Systems to Support Work Processes in Smart Factories. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 10410 LNCS (2017). 59–68.
- Carl Benedikt Frey and Michael A. Osborne. 2017. The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation? Technological Forecasting and Social Change 114: 254–280.
- Dominic Gorecky, Mathias Schmitt, Matthias Loskyll, and Detlef Zühlke. 2014. Human-machine-interaction in the industry 4.0 era. Proceedings – 2014 12th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, INDIN 2014, 289–294.
- Thomas Ludwig, Oliver Stickel, Alexander Boden, and Volkmar Pipek. 2014. Towards Sociable Technologies: An Empirical Study on Designing Appropriation Infrastructures for 3D Printing. Designing Interactive Systems 1, 1: 835–844.
- Corinna Ogonowski, Timo Jakobi, Claudia Müller, and Jan Hess. 2017. PRAXLABS: A sustainable framework for user-centered ICT development. Cultivating research experiences from Living Labs in the home. In V. Wulf, V. Pipek, D. Randall, M. Rohde, K. Schmidt, and G. Stevens, eds., Socio Informatics – A Practice-based Perspective on the Design and Use of IT Artefacts. Oxford University Press, Oxford (in press).
- Corinna Ogonowski, Benedikt Ley, Jan Hess, Lin Wan, and Volker Wulf. 2013. Designing for the Living Room: Long-Term User Involvement in a Living Lab. Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems – CHI ’13 APRIL: 1539–1548.
- Sebastian Robert, Sebastian Büttner, Carsten Röcker, and Andreas Holzinger. 2016. Reasoning under uncertainty: Towards collaborative interactive machine learning. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). 357–376.
- Markus Rohde, Peter Brödner, Gunnar Stevens, Matthias Betz, and Volker Wulf. 2017. Grounded Design – a praxeological IS research perspective. Journal of Information Technology 32, 2: 163–179.
- Martin Stein, Alexander Boden, Dominik Hornung, and Volker Wulf. 2016. Third Spaces in the Age of IoT: A Study on Participatory Design of Complex Systems. 13, 3: 69–76.
- Volker Wulf and Markus Rohde. 1995. Towards an integrated organization and technology development. Proceeding DIS ’95 Proceedings of the 1st conference on Designing interactive systems: processes, practices, methods, & techniques: 55–64.